Friday, October 5, 2007

You Scream, I Scream....

We all scream for Ice Cream!!!

So, on my lunch I went to this little cafe my friend Vanessa showed me a few weeks ago that serves....VEGAN ICE CREAM.

So...that stays within my boundaries of no dairy. And let me tell you, it is Delish. You really can't tell the difference.

As I sat outside and ate my small bowl in the Texas heat, it reminded me of a song. (that I love)

Your love is better than ice cream
Better than anything else that I’ve tried
And your love is better than ice cream
Everyone here know how to fight

And it’s a long way down
It’s a long way down
It’s a long way down to the place
Where we started from

Your love is better than chocolate
Better than anything else that I’ve tried
Oh love is better than chocolate
Everyone here knows how to cry

It’s a long way down
It’s a long way down
It’s a long way down to the place
Where we started from...


I think I am going to cover this tune......is it possible to say Your Love is Better than ICE CREAM????

we shall see.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

no. there isn't much that is better than ice cream...

Unknown said...

Was reading about the concept of unconditional love and came across this quote: "We are without any limit to our thoughts and feelings in life and can create any reality we choose to focus our attention upon." Hmm...it's just that easy is it?