Saturday, September 15, 2007

Austin City Limits- Day 1



What a night.

Joss stone sang her pants off. It made me remember when I got to see her a few years back with friends Scotty and Kristin at Hard Rock in Orlando. She is now 21 years old and can hold her own on a large stage.

Spoon. Another great performance with a few songs I didn't hear the night before. I love Brit Daniel. He is single. Maybe there is hope.

We heard the last bit of the Kaiser Chiefs performance and they were rocking as well......

Our final show of the night. The Killers. They put on a performance. Brandon Flowers did his thing for real. All These Things That I've Done...final song. Rightly so.

We then walked over to catch the last 15 minutes of Bjork. I wasn't impressed. She ended early and then came out to do an Encore. Nobody else did that, they just played an hour. Her back up singers were dressed in something that resembled Oompah-Loompah's. There was so much techno that you couldn't really hear her.

Today's schedule:

Paolo Nutini
Cold War Kids
Blue October
Damien Rice
Indigo Girls
Arcade Fire

and maybe a few other random walk by's

Until tomorrow

No comments: