Friday, April 4, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...


The question mark is for what my life is about right now. Lot's of ?????? being thrown around. Can't go into things in major detail but change is on the horizon and it's cool, scary, overwhelming and exciting all in the same sentence.

Yesterday....friends once again reached out to remind me of who I am and why I matter. Gotta love that.

Jack Murray said..."Colleen, opportunity does not knock, it waits." so very true.

Shelley sent me this..."When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters---one represents danger, the other represents opportunity." John F. Kennedy

And Maggie, Mama T and Amanda all sent me encouragement that made me smile and tear up all in the same sentence.

Plus I got my girls Andrea, Robin and Heidi always backing me up from Orlando.

Deep breathes....Deep breathes.

At the end of the day I was reminded that relationships matter. Sometimes that is the only thing we have to grab onto. Friendship gives value to survival...and I love that.

more to come in a later post I am sure.

Have a great weekend, I am ready for the bike and get back out there running this weekend.

1 comment:

Aldi26 said...

I don't have any deep words of wisdom for you, but I can tell you that you ROCK and I heart you. :)

Please come to Chicago soon if you need a change of pace. And if you wanted to come on April 19 and sing at a benefit show that would be cool too. :)