Monday, November 24, 2008

For 2009 it will be....




After a few months of sleeping in, sitting on my ass and doing a whole lot of nothing.....i have planned the race schedule for 2009...It will be a long, hot summer for me with these two races but the first, 70.3 in Augusta, GA will allow to race right where my parents live. This way no travel for them, but they will finally get to see me race a triathlon, which is something I have wanted for a long time! YIPPPPEEEEE!!

And then will come Ironman AZ. Yes...another Ironman. I can't believe I said never. Cause I didn't mean it. I will take on the 140.6 miles with my good friend Desiree in Tempe, AZ. Here we go again folks!

2 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Ahh...I'm just now catching up on my blog reading--Imagine THAT!! Know that I'll be working right along side of you as you prepare for IMAZ 09! I'm slightly jealous because it was such a perfect day out there!

Look forward to some upcoming bike rides! (Yes, I still own a bike.) :-)

Mel said...

so exciting!!!