Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dancing with the Stars?



First, bravo to the person who used photoshop on this. Bravo. Second, does anyone else feel like they are ready for the Season Finale of this thing we call a presidential election? Yes, this election has reinvigorated America and more people are seeing the need to vote. Yes, we have seen some rather wonderful mud-slinging and negativity on BOTH sides. Yes, the debates left much to be desired. (if you ask me)

Palin- My mom always said if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. At first, I thought she would be decent, watching her at the RNC, and thought "well, she doesn't waiver at least." I think in the end a running-mate who is a gimmick doesn't help you. I am not going to say anything else because I realized I was not doing what I wrote in the first sentence of this paragraph.

Biden- He consistently strays off the message (wait- isn't that the definition of a poltician?) He is too into himself and not the good promoter of the top of the ticket.

Then you get to the Presidential candidates. On my bike ride to work this morning I thought about the final debate. A LOT. I have to go vote tomorrow as I am in NYC election week. And I will honest, I don't know who I will vote for.

I would rather not voice what I think on those candidates. Do the research folks. Don't vote a certain way because it "seems right" or you were "brought up that way" Use the brain you were given and vote for what YOU believe.

No comments: