Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My trip to Salt Lake in pictures!

it's a small world after all. Scott Porter (Disney compadre and fellow Austinite. You also might recognize him from Friday Night Lights and a few movies coming out) He was on my first plane to Denver. We chatted and got caught up on life!! Fun times!

rawbean coffee, nice people, good music being played, free wi-fi...oh, and coffee!!!

does this need a caption?


took off on a run from the capitol building...pretty skies!!


this is what I woke up to my first morning...love Park City, Utah. Scary to drive in this snow!!

1 comment:

Aldi26 said...

Yeah, driving in the snow is no fun at all. I would learn to deal with it though to live in Utah. There is a reason to have snow there because there are mountains, here in Illinois it is just "pointless snow".