Saturday, March 29, 2008

My car, a dog and Geico...


Yes, I had a bit of an accident last night. Not with a vehicle. I avoided hitting a dog as it ran across the street and then BAM! hopped a curb and my front left tire blew. And as we went to change the tire, we realized....it was more than the tire that was hurt.

Good times.

What really sucks....I called Geico to see what my insurance company would say.."Um, maam, if you would have hit the dog it would have been covered under comprehensive but because you hit the curb, you are not covered."

SERIOUSLY????? Had I HIT and killed the dog and had that engraved in my memory FOREVER, my car would be covered. It is now in the shop, and I am sure it is going to be an outrageous amount. Can I have ONE week without something financially hitting me?

This is not cool. I want to switch from Geico just for this reason.

They apparently want dogs to be hit by cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha this was a great post. miss you!
az