Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Radiohead Tour Dates...released

The best news for February 12, 2008...no, I did not find a date for the dreaded Valentine's Day. Even better....Radiohead, my most favorite band is going on tour...so far these are the dates released.

Radiohead Tour Dates:
May
5 West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
6 Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre
8 Atlanta, GA - Lakewood Amphitheatre
9 Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
11 Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge
14 St. Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
17 Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
18 Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center

I am gonna have to try to make one of the TX dates happen....

Tickets go on sale this Saturday.

I am already excited!!!

2 comments:

Brian Kirk said...

pick me, pick me! keep me informed as to how to get a ticket please!

Anonymous said...

what...no MOMD????