Saturday, November 3, 2007

Phoebe Running Style...



Got up this morning for my 10 mile run. It went ok....kept a 9:07 pace for the 10 miles.....a little slower than I want to be for my Marathon Goal Pace, but I have time.

I have to say, I think I looked a little bit like Phoebe in the video above. (one of my favorite episodes by the way)

We had to to 3 miles of hills smack dab in the middle of the 10 miles and it was SO hard.....and I think I looked a bit like her...and I didn't CARE, cause I felt so FREEEEEEEE!!!

***Quick update on the swimming: It is getting really good you all! Two weeks into my clinic and it is starting to make sense. I have to now take the new things I have learned and work on endurance!! Very exciting that now I am at 15 strokes for ONE length of the pool....when I started the swim a year and a half ago, I was at 32. I HAVE IMPROVED and I am really LOVING swimming now that I can see it making sense and gaining confidence! YIPPEEEEE. Ironman CdA, here I come!!!***

No comments: